Summer's hot days are coming in big steps and no wonder our eyes are wondering to see what’s new and how our cuties are going to look. So look no further if you want to know what the 5 keys to this upcoming season are:
- DENIM- always a winner! A classic look that ruled in the last couples of years and will probably rule forever… This Year we can see more Bohemia kind of style with ruffles, lace and tassels that we would love to steal to our own wardrobe (if we only could) alongside really cool rompers for girls and boys alike and of course a distress pairs of jeans for our MINI ME’s.
- Floral - Summer’s favorite print. A classic blooming outfits indicate that one of the most favorite seasons of the year is here! This summer we would see a lot of lovely floral prints on many items, from tiny flowers to big statement ones like this chic white romper.
- Black & White- the definition of Tre’s Chic, from Coco channel until our days this is the most coveted looks, from Old Parisian Café sitters to bearded Hipsters everyone wearing black and white for effortless stylish personas, and with our tiny one, it’s no different. This combination started to get grips in the last couple of years, making itself more room instead of the childish motifs and colors that used to rule the Kids fashion. Creating more stylish babies & kids everywhere!
- Yellow - This summer is going to be colorful with bright colors and one of the most dominate will be Yellow with all his shades, From lemon to mustard, From yolk to banana, dressing the little ones in this color will help you spot them from afar (-:
- Nautical - Every year come summer, the nautical trend is making his stand as a reference to the voyage collection that the high-end big brands used to present (some of them still do), lucky for us it means that blue and white stripes and dots, anchors and other sea motifs are in fashion once again.